Search This Blog

FLASH NEWS ⚡⚡⚡ ఫ్లాష్ న్యూస్...

  • Spoken English-books,Material NEW...
  • MORE TO VIEW

Wednesday, 6 May 2020

అదనపు కరెంట్ బిల్లులు వసూలు చేయం: ఏపీ ట్రాన్స్ కో సీఎండీ

Vijayawada: Nobody is likely to collect additional current bills in the wake of the lockdown, said AP Transco CMD Nagulapally Srikanth.  There is a misconception that the March and April bills were combined and the two bills were separately calculated.  For the past five years, consumption has increased by 46 per cent in March and 4 per cent in April.  That is why in March, the high four per cent combined in March, CMD said.  Slab is unlikely to change, with both bills accounting for 50 percent and 50 percent.  The additional units will be added in March, he added.  The bills are being sent separately for the month of March and April, and special officers have been appointed for each district to resolve the issues.
 If you have any doubts, you can call 1912 and file a complaint.
విజయవాడ: లాక్ డౌన్ నేపథ్యంలో ఎవరి దగ్గర అదనపు కరెంట్ బిల్లులు వసూలు చేసే అవకాశం లేదని ఏపీ ట్రాన్స్ కో సీఎండీ నాగులపల్లి శ్రీకాంత్ పేర్కొన్నారు. మార్చ్, ఏప్రిల్ బిల్లులు కలిపి ఇచ్చారని అపోహ ఉందని, రెండు బిల్లులు విడిగా లెక్క కట్టామని చెప్పారు. గత ఐదు ఏళ్లగా మార్చ్ లో 46 శాతం వినియోగం, ఏప్రిల్ నెలలో 4 శాతం వినియోగం అదనంగా ఉంటుందన్నారు. అందుకే ఏప్రిల్ నెలలో అధికంగా ఉన్న నాలుగు శాతాన్ని మార్చిలో కలిపినట్లు సీఎండీ అన్నారు. రెండూ 50 శాతం, 50 శాతంగా లెక్క కట్టి బిల్లులు ఇవ్వటంతో స్లాబ్ మారే అవకాశం లేదన్నారు. ఏప్రిల్ నెలలో అదనంగా వచ్చిన యూనిట్లలను మార్చి నెలలో కలిపినట్లు ఆయన తెలిపారు. మార్చి నెలకి ఏప్రిల్ నెలకి బిల్లులు విడివిడిగా ఎస్ఎంఎస్ లు పంపుతున్నామని, సమస్యల పరిష్కారం కోసం ప్రతి జిల్లాకు ప్రత్యేక అధికారులను సైతం నియమించామన్నారు.
ఎక్కడైనా అనుమానాలు ఉంటే 1912కి ఫోన్ చేసి ఫిర్యాదు చేయవచ్చని ఏపీ ట్రాన్స్ కో సీఎండీ నాగులపల్లి శ్రీకాంత్ పేర్కొన్నారు.

0 comments:

Post a comment

Teachers INFO

  • SCERT - OFFICIAL - 10th class new pattern Model papers Latest
  • CLICK FOR MORE

Teachers News,Info

  • CCE Formative Assessment Tools and Guidelines for FA1, FA2, FA3, FA4 in AP Schools,FA Model papersLatest
  • CLICK FOR MORE
    Acadamic Reated Lables

District wise info

More
AP District wise updates

Pimary Classes TLM,Material

  • June Month Syllabus - 1 to 5th Telugu / English RhymesLatest
  • CLICK FOR MORE
    TLM For Primary Classes( 1 to 5th ) subject wise
    TLM For Class wise

High school -TLM,Material

CLICK FOR More

TLM @ High school classes(6 to 10th)Subject Wise
TLM , Studyy Material For High school classes

General Issues

CLICK FOR MORE
General Lables

Students Related Info

CLICK FOR MORE
STUENTS INFORMATION LABLES

AP District wise Updates

More
AP District wise updates

Follow by Email

To get updates from aptnusinfo.blogspot.com to your Email directly,Enter your email id and click submit button,Then a popup windo will open,then type the Captcha code,Then go t your mail inbox,a confirmation mail will be there, verify that.Next onwards when ever i post a new one automatically a mail will be sent you.
Top