- The attention of all the District Educational Officers are invited references read above, they are informed that, in the 2nd reference read above, Government have permitted the CSE,AP, Hyd. to transfer the teachers as indicated in the list for Inter District Transfers on spouse/Mutual grounds subject to submission of relevant original certificates, and outcome of court cases if any and subject to condition that, it must be ensured the correctness of full information on all the points specified in the revised Format appended to Circular Memo.No.7232/MC-1/201 l- l. GA (MC-I) Dept., dated :
- 04.08.2011 and also the percentage of non locals shall not exceed 15% including existing percentage under each category of posts and overall percentage in the district (Spouse category 36, and Mutual Category 26)
- In view of the Govt orders the DEO's have been requested to verify all Certificates, parameters and inform the same. The DEO's have submitted the Certificates of the teachers for Inter District Transfers after verification. The details furnished by the DEO's are verified.
- In the pursuance of Govt orders in reference 2nd read above and in view of the details furnished by the District Educational Officer's, the Commissioner of School Education hereby permit the DEO's to effect the Inter District Transfers as shown in the Annexure-1 (Spouse) and Annexure-11 (Mutual) subject to condition that, it must be ensured the correctness of full information on all the points.
- The candidates transferred shall take last rank in the new unit to which the transfer is effected and also forego seniority in local cadre form which transfer is effected and an undertaking should be obtained by the DEO concern to that effect from the candidate and recorded in the SR.
- The candidate shall not be eligible for TIA/DA and joining time as the transfer are effected at their request.
Skip to content