Health, Medical & Family welfare – Employees Health scheme and Medical Reimbursement system under APIMA Rules 1972 – Further extension w.e.f 01.04.2016 to 30.09.2016 – Orders – Issued.
HEALTH MEDICAL AND FAMILY WELFARE (I.1) DEPARTMENT
G.O.RT.No. 147 Dated: 26-04-2016
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.159, HM&FW(I.) Dept., dt.22-12-2014.
2. G.O.Rt.No.84, HM&FW(I.1) Dept., dt.25.02.2016
3. Representation from the President, APNGO’s., Association,
Andhra Pradesh, dt:24.03.2016.
In the Government order 2nd read above, Government have extended the medical reimbursement facility under APMIA Rules till 31.03.2016 along with Employees Health Scheme in parallel.
2. In the letter 3rd read above the President, AP NGO’s Association,
Andhra Pradesh have requested the Government to extend the above provision up to 30.09.2016 along with Employees Health Scheme in parallel.
3. Government after careful examination hereby extend the
reimbursement facility as indicated para 3 of (v) in the G.O. 1st read above
with effect from 01.04.2016 to 30.09.2016.
4. All concerned are requested to take necessary action accordingly.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
download....GO.Rt.147 Dt.26.04.2016 Medical Reimbursement Extended upto 30.09.2016