Sub:- School Education - Rationalization Transfers, 2015 - Headmasters and Teachers-Work Adjustment of Surplus Teachers - Reg.
1. G.O.Ms.No.63 Edn., (Ser.Ii) Department, Dated:31.08.2015.
2. G.O.Ms.No.66 Edn., (Ser.II) Department, Dated:02.09.2015.
3. CSE Procs. Rc.No.25/Estt-111/2015, Dated:03.09.2015, 09.09.2015 and 10.09.2015
4. Video conference held on 11.09.2015 and 12.09.2015.
5. CSE Proc.Rc.No.25/Estt-111/2015, Dated:12.09.2015,
6. CSE Proc.Rc.No.25/Estt-111/2015,16.09.2015
7. CSE Proc.Rc.No.25/Estt-111/2015, 22.09.2015
8. CSE Proc.Rc.No.25/Estt-111/2015,26-10-2015
9. CSE Pro.RC No. 25/Estt-111/2015 dated: 02-12-2015.
10. CSE Pro.RC No. 25/Estt-111/2015 dated:17-12-2015.
11. G.O.Ms.No.82 School Education (Prog.11) Department, Dated:29.10.2015.
12. CSE Proc.Rc.No.25/Estt-111/2015, Dated:Ol.01.2016.
13. Govt. Memo.No.116957 /Ser.il/Al/2015 School Education (Ser.II) Department, Dated:ll.01.2016.
14. This Office Lr.Rc.No.25/Estt-111/2015, Dated:20.0l.2016 addressed to Govt.
15. Govt. Memo.No. 116957/Ser.ll/Al/2015 School Education (Ser.II) Department, Dated:30.0l.2016.
In continuation to this office proceedings in the reference 12•h cited, a copy of the Government Memo in the reference is" read above is herewith communicated to all the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers in the State.
They are requested to take further action on work adjustment of surplus teachers within the Manda I and submit report of surplus teachers of with details of teacher adjusted and not adjusted within the Mandal.
They are also requested to ensure that the work adjustment exercise does not disturb 10th class instruction.
DOWNLOAD RC 25.& RC 116957 Dt.30.1.16. Work Adjustment of Surplus Teachers within the Mandal