Rc.No.25/Estt.111/2015 Dated:lO -09-2015
Sub:- School Education-Rationalization/Transfers-Headmasters and Teachers Clarification on LFL Headmasters (PSHM)-And visually prefferential treatment to disabled teachersIssued -Regarding.
1. G.O.Ms.No.63 Education(Ser.11) Department dated: 31.08.2015
2. G.O. Ms. No.66. Education(Ser.11) Department dated: 02.09.2015.
3. Proc.Rc.No.25/Estt.111/2015 dated: 03.09.2015 of the CSE, A.P., Hyderabad
4. Govt. Memo No.49612/Ser-ll/Al/2015,dated:l0.09.2015
5. Govt. Memo No.52955/Ser-ll/Al/2015,dated:l0.09.2015.
In continuation of the guidelines issued in the reference 3'd read above, all the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and all the District Educational Officers in the State are informed that the Government in the Memos 4th and s" read above has issued certain clarification on posting of LFL HMs(PSHM)and Visually Handicapped teachers.
A copy of the references 4th and s" read above is communicated to the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and all the District Educational Officers in the State and are requested to take necessary action in the ongoing Rationalization/Teacher Transfers and report compliance
DOWNLOAD...memo.49612 clarification on LFL HMs and memo.52955 clarification on Disabled Teachers