- AP Government anouced Clarifications of Teachers Transfer's Entitlement Points Calculation one of the part AAS ( Annual Assessment Survey 2015 ) report.
- AAS is under control Government of Andra Pradesh State council of Educational Research and Training ( AP SCERT ) AP Teachers Transfer's Points Guidelines in online Application AAS Report Grading is one of the Part. http://126.96.36.199:81/apschool/Cat/frmAbstract.aspx
- AP DSC As per annual assessment survey (ASS 2015) students Grade : Above 80%, Between 70-79.99%, Below 70%. Points in Transfer's Application AAS Report 2015 Classes 3rd, 5th and 8Class Gradings A,A+ -2 Points , B,B+ - 1 Points.
- The AAS 2015 assess the achievement/ learning levels of students of classes III, V and VIII in the subjects of Mother tongue (Telugu, Urdu, Tamil, Kannada & Oriya), English and Mathematics. The survey will be conducted to the students of classes III, V & VIII studying in Government, Local bodies, Schools managed by Welfare departments, Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalayas and Model schools irrespective of the medium of instruction.
- AP Govt. Aims at establishment of a knowledge society.Quality education is pre-requisite for the development and utilization of human resources effectively. Various studies like Annual Status of Education Report (ASER), State Levels of Achievement Levels (SLAS), and National Achievement Survey (NAS) revealed that the achievement levels of students studying in the state of Andhra Pradesh are far below the expected level. These studies are based on random sampling methodology and give a fair indication of the need for finding ways to support the students and the teachers in a manner to enhance the status of achievement levels of students studying in Government and Government Aided Schools in the State.
Skip to content