The candidates should have completed 17 years as on 01-09-2015. There is no upper age limit.
The candidate who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent are eligible to appear for the entrance test. But they should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of admission.
The candidate should have secured 50 percent of marks in aggregate in qualifying examination. The minimum percentage of marks in the case of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged candidates shall however be 45 percent(SC,ST and PHC).
The candidates who passed Intermediate examination with vocational course(s) are not eligible.
APOSS inter Candidates are Eligible for DEECET 2015, but they should have 50% marks in Inter for OC and BCs and 45% marks in inter for SC, ST and PHC Candidates as per Govt. Orders.
Qualifying marks in Entrance Test:
Candidates belonging to “OC” and “BC” communities shall secure at least 35 percent marks in DEECET for assigning merit rank in the CET. However there shall be no minimum qualifying marks in respect of SC/ST candidates for allotment of seats reserved under the respective categories.
Fee and submission of Application Online:
The fee prescribed for appearing for DEECET (including examination fee) is Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two hundred only). Candidates can pay the fee through AP Online / e-Seva centers or through Payment Gateway and submit online application at the TS DEECET official website http://tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in as per deecet schedule.
How to Apply
Detailed procedure for applying online will be given in the Information Bulletin. Candidates can download the ‘Information Bulletin’ free of cost from the DEECET website: ttp://tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in and read it. After, Candidates can fill online applications through online mode only to take admission into two year Diploma in Education (Ded) in Government DIET colleges and Private DIET colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana States.
Scheme of Entrance Test:
1. General Knowledge - 5 Questions - 5 Marks
2. Teaching Aptitude Test - 5 Questions - 5 Marks
1. General English - 10 Questions - 10 Marks
2. Telugu/Urdu/Tamil - 20 Questions - 20 Marks
1. Mathematics - 20 Questions - 20 Marks
2. Physical Sciences - 10 Questions - 10 Marks
3. Biological Sciences - 10 Questions - 10 Marks
4. Social Studies - 20 Questions - 20 Marks
Total: 100 Questions = 100 Marks
1. The subject and syllabi of the test shall be of the standard of Classes VIII to X of A.P. State Syllabus for Part-II and Part III of the test.
2. The medium of Entrance Test: Question paper shall be in Telugu/English or Urdu/English and Tamil/English only.
Date and Timings of entrance test:
DEECET will be conducted as per given schedule in all the Districts of the State. The test will be conducted from 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM (2 hours)
Examination Centers for entrance test:
DEECET shall be conducted in all the Districts of the State. Candidate can choose any District of his choice for examination center. However, when the capacity of any particular District gets exhausted that particular District will not be displayed in the list of examination centers given in the online application form. In such case the candidate has to choose another District of his/her choice from the remaining list available for examination centre.
Important Dates for TS DEECET 2015
1. Download of TS DEECET-2015 Information Bulletin: 05-07-2015
2. Payment of Fees at AP Online or e-Seva: From 08-07-2015 to 20-07-2015
3. Online submission of application: From 09-07-2015 to 21-07-2015
4. Help Desk services on all working days: From 08-07-2015 to 07-08-2015
5. Receiving of Complaints pertaining to Online application: From 10-07-2015 to 21-07-2015
6. Download of Hall Tickets:26-07-2015.
7. Schedule of Examination: 08-08-2015 by 10.30 am to 12.30 pm
8. Declaration of Results: 25-08-2015 (Tentatively)
The details pertaining to the Structure and content of the test, Syllabus, Pass Criteria, Rule of Reservation and allotment of seat are given in the DEECET 2015 Information Bulletin will be released soon by the DSE officials. Every candidate should read the deecet guidelines carefully for know more information.