PROCEEDINGS OF COMMISSIONER OF SCHOOL EDUCATION ANDHRA PRADESH : HYDERABAD.
- Sub: School Education - Un-Aided Private Educational Institution -Establishment - Permission and recognition - closure of un-recognized schools -Instructions Issued - Action taken report -Called for - Regarding.
- Read: Proceedings of the Commissioner of School Education Rc.No.163/PS-I/2015, dated:22.04.2015.
- The attention of all the DEOs/RJDs of School education in the state are informed that asper the 2014-15 DISE data approximately 586 un-recognized (Primary/up/HS) are existing. It is possible that more than these , several un recognized schools are exploiting the hapless parents /students with false propaganda. The Right to Education Act 2009 too prohibits existence of un recognized schools
- In this regard suitable instructions were already issued vie reference above for taking necessary steps to close down all the un recognized private schools with proper notices and with the help of local police, where ever required . keeping in view the consequence of the issue the closure of all such schools should be completed before commencement of the academic year
- All the DEOs/RJDs in the State are therefore requested to review the matter with the inspecting officers and take appropriate steps to close down such schools and submit the action taken report with following points immediately: