- G.O.MS.No. 70 Dated: 15.06.2015
- Read the following: G.O.Ms.No.237, Finance (IOC&IT) Department, dated: 14.08.2008.
- ORDER: The Government is operationalizing Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS) in order to establish state-of-the art IT applications for effective public financial management.
- The application will provide seamless and dynamic interface with all stakeholders and facilitate real-time financial management.
- The CFMS uses the SAP platform for complete integration of all components of public financial management like Budget, Expenditure, HRMS, Revenue ,Accounts, Ways & Means and Debt management.
- The Government has decided to name the project of Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS) as E-Nidhi with immediate effect. Accordingly the following notification is issued: NOTIFICATION “The Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS) Project is hereby named as E-Nidhi”.
- .All Departments of Secretariat and Heads of Department are requested to make any correspondence regarding Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS) in future in the name of E-Nidhi.
- The System Integrator M/s NIIT Technologies is requested to update the portal with the name E-Nidhi and develop and implement appropriate logo and brand E-Nidhi.
Skip to content