In order to facilitate and regulate the transfers of Head Masters, Grade II (Gazetted) and Teachers working in Government / ZPP / MPP Schools, Government of Telangana have decided to issue the Rules relating to transfers.
In the G.O. 3rd read above, Orders were issued for rationalisation of posts and staff in Government, ZPP and MPP Schools.
Accordingly, the following Notification shall be published in the Telangana Gazette:-
In exercise of the powers conferred by Section 78 and 99 of Telangana Education Act, 1982 and under Article 309 of the Constitution of India and in supersession of all the earlier Rules and Guidelines on Transfer of Teachers, the Government of Telangana hereby makes the following Rules regulating the transfers of the categories of Head Masters Gr.II (Gazetted), School Assistants and S.G.T.s and their equivalent categories working in the Government Schools and Z.P.P. and MPP Schools in the State of Telangana.
1. Short Title and Applicability:
1) These Rules shall be called the TelanganaTeachers (Regulation of Transfers) Rules, 2015.
2) These Rules shall be applicable to Head Master, Gr.-II (Gazetted), School Assistants / SGTs and other equivalent categories working in Govt /Zilla Parishad/MPP Schools in the State of Telangana, herein after referred to as Teacher in these Rules.
3) These rules shall come into force with immediate effect.
2. Transfer counseling:
All transfers shall be made by way of counseling through Transfer Committees constituted for each district / zone.
3. Schedule of transfers :
The Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad shall draw the Schedule and communicate the same to the competent authorities for affecting transfers from time to time.
4. Competent authority for issue of transfer and posting orders:
The appointing authority concerned shall issue transfer and posting orders based on the recommendation of the Committee constituted for this purpose.
5. Criteria for Transfers:
1) The following categories of Head Master, Gr.II (Gazetted) / Teacher in the Government / ZPP /MPP shall be transferred. (a) Head Master Gr.II (Gazetted), who have completed (5) years of service in a particular School as on 1st July of the current year shall be compulsorily transferred, provided those who are going to retire within two years from 1st July of the current year shall not be shifted until and unless the incumbent requests for such transfer.
(b) Teachers, who have completed (8) years service in a particular school as on 1st July of the current year shall be compulsorily transferred, provided those who are going to retire within two years from 1st July of the current year shall not be shifted until and unless the incumbent requests for such transfer.
(c) The male Head Master Grade-II (Gazetted) /Teacher aged below 50 years as on 1st July of current year and working in Girls High School.
(d) The Head Master Grade-II (Gazetted) and the Subject Teacher concerned of the school in which the pass percentage in the S.S.C. Public Exam (March) is less than 25% shall be transferred to the schools located in Category-III / IV habitations. However, for want of Subject Teachers if the result is below 25%, the Head Master concerned shall not be made accountable and hence shall not be shifted. The Transfer Committee constituted should take up such transfers on first instance without reference to general transfer or entitlement points of the individuals.
2) If no women HMs / Teachers are available to work in Girls High Schools, then male HMs / Teachers who are over and above 50 years of age may be considered for posting to such Schools.
3) Head Master Gr.II (Gazetted) / Teacher who has completed a minimum period of two years service in a category of post in a School as on 1st July of the current year shall be eligible to apply for transfer.
4) The Head Masters Gr. II (Gazetted) / Teachers shifted under Rationalization i.e., Primary Schools, Upper Primary Schools and High Schools shall also participate in the Transfers Counseling, provided those who are going to retire within two years from 1st July of the current year shall not be shifted until and unless the incumbent requests for such Transfer and next junior shall be shifted. If other junior Teacher is not available he/she shall be shifted.
5) The Head Masters, Gr.II (Gazetted) who has completed (5) year of service and Teacher who has completed (8) years of service as NCC Officer, shall be posted in a vacancy in a School where there is NCC unit.
6) All transfers shall be affected within the present Management, Agency Area to Agency Area, Plain Area to Plain Area.
6. Entitlement Points:
I. Common points :
Entitlement points shall be awarded to the Head Master Gr.II (Gazetted)/ Teacher who applies for Transfer in the following manner:
a) For service in the present School, basing on its location, as per the following scale, as on 1st July of the current year:-
i. Service in category IV areas: Five (5) points for every year of service and 0.416 for every month.
ii. Service in Category III areas: Three (3) points for every year of service and 0.25 for every completed month.
iii. Service in the Category II areas: Two (2) points for every year of service and 0.16 for every completed month.
iv. Service in the Category I areas: One (1) point for every year of service and 0.083 for every completed month.
Note 1:- The Habitations / Towns shall be classified into the following categories namely:-
i. Category – I: All Habitations / Towns where 20% and above HRA is admissible.
ii. Category –II: All Habitations / Towns where 14.5% HRA is admissible.
iii. Category –III: All Habitations / Towns where 12% HRA is admissible.iv. Category-IV: All Habitations / Towns where 12 % HRA is admissible , and which do not have connectivity through an all weather road as per the norms of the Panchayath Raj ( Engineering) Department.
CLICK HERE FOR...TEACHER TRANSFER SHEDULE