- Rc.No.433/ APSSA/IE / All/2014. Dated:30-05-2015
- Sub:- AP(SSA),Hyderabad - IE Activities - Re- Engagement/renewal of IERTsfor the AY:2015-16 - Instructions- Issued-Reg.
- Ref:- i) This Office Proc.Rc.no.3495/APSSA/IE/All/2014,dated:15.5.2015. H)Minutes of the District IECoordinators' Review Meeting held on 24.5.2015 . i)Note Orders of SPD, APSSAdated: 30.05.2015
- All the Project Officers of SSA in the state are, hereby, directed to reengage the services of IERTs who worked during the academic year 2014-15 and who appeared for the written test on 27.05.2015 and place them in the same mandals where they have worked during 2014-15 except candidates who are nonlocal in terms of other than A.P.State.
- The re-engagement of services of the candidates other than AP state is kept in abeyance until further orders.
- As regards the non-local candidates (with in the 13 districts of AP) orders for re-engagement of their services for the AY:2015-16 shall be issued and placed in the mandals on "as-is", "where-is" basis. Their relocationto their native districts will be taken up after completing the process of re-engagement and assessing the vacancy position in the districts.
- The present contract period will be w.e.f. 01.06.2015 till the end of the academic year 2015-16, by executing the MoU as per the usual procedure. However, a condition as mentioned below is required to be included in the MOU and orders of re-engagement. "If the performance of IERTis not up to the mark, the services of such IERT will be terminated after due process.
- The Project Officers are requested to complete the process of reengagement as per the above instructions and following the due procedure. They are requested to submit a compliance to the SPO, APSSA, Hyderabad by 06.06.2015 as per the time frame prescribed in the ref (i) above. This has got the approval of the State Project Director, APSSA, Hyderabad.
- DOWNLOAD...Rc.443, Re- Engagement/renewal of IERTsfor the AY:2015-16
Skip to content