Special Pay - Manual of Special Pay and Allowances - Sanction of Special Pay to the Attenders who are required to attend to the duties of Driver - Recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission - Orders - Issued.
ORDER : Based on the recommendations of the Pay Revision Commission 2010 orders were issued in the Government Order first read above sanctioning a Special Pay of Rs.225/- per month to the Attenders who are required to perform the duties of Drivers in certain conditions specified therein.
2. In the Government Order second read above orders were issued for implementing Revised Pay Scales, 2015 to the State Government employees.
3. The Tenth Pay Revision Commission, recommended to enhance the rate of special pay to Rs.325/- per month.
4. Government accepted the above recommendation of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission and hereby order that when Attenders are required to perform the duties of Drivers when the posts of Drivers are either not sanctioned or not filled up or when drivers go on leave, be sanctioned a Special Pay of Rs.325/- per month. If any Attender attends to the duties of Driver for a period of less than a month the special pay shall be paid proportionately only. The Heads of Offices/Departments will have to attach a certificate as given in the Annexure to this order while claiming the amount admissible under this order.
5. These orders shall come into force with effect from 01.05.2015.
6. Necessary amendments to the Manual of special Pay and Allowances will be issued in due course.