ALLOWANCES – Revision of Pay Scales - Recommendations of Tenth Pay Revision Commission on Difficult Sanitation Service Allowance to Kamaties, Malaria Field Workers, Drainage Gang Mazdoors, Scavengers and Thotis working in the Municipal Corporation & Municipalities - Orders - Issued.
In the Government Order first read above, orders were issued sanctioning an amount of Rs.125/- per month to Kamaties, Drainage Gang Mazdoors etc., towards Difficult Sanitation Service Allowance, as per the recommendations of the Pay Revision Commission, 2010.
2. In the Government Order second read above, based on the recommendations of Pay Revision Commission, 2015 orders were issued for implementing the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 to the State
3. The Pay Revision Commission, 2015 recommended to enhance the Difficult Sanitation Service Allowance from Rs.125/- to Rs.200/-per month to Kamaties, Malaria Field Workers, Drainage Gang Mazdoors, Scavengers and Thoties working in Municipal Corporation of Hyderabad and also recommended to the same category employees working in other Muncipal Corporations/ Muncipalities.
4. Government accepted the recommendations of Pay Revision Commission, 2015 and hereby order that the "DIFFICULT SANITATION SERVICE ALLOWANCE" shall be payable at Rs.200/- per
month to Kamaties, Malaria Field Workers, Drainage Gang Mazdoors, Scavengers and Thoties working in Municipal Corporations/Municipalities.
5. These orders shall come into force with effect from 01.05.2015.
6. Necessary amendments to the Manual of Special Pay and Allowances shall be issued in due course.