- ORDER: In the Government order first read above, orders were issued sanctioning an amount of Rs.100/- per month as Supervisory Allowance to certain categories mentioned therein based on the recommendations of Pay Revision Commission, 2010.
- In the Government order second read above, based on the recommendations of Tenth Pay Revision Commission, orders were issued for implementing the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 to the State Government Employees.
- Among others, the Tenth Pay Revision Commission, recommended for enhancement of Supervisory Allowance from Rs.100/- to Rs.150/- per month to certain category of posts working in the Local Bodies, Municipalities and Municipal Corporations.
- Government accepted the recommendation of Tenth Pay Revision Commission and hereby order that the following categories of employees shall be sanctioned Supervisory Allowance at the rate of Rs.150/- per month.
- DOWNLOAD...GO.66, Enhancement of Supervisory Allowance
Skip to content