ALLOWANCES - Manual of Special Pays and Allowances - Recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission – Revised rates of Special Pays - Orders - Issued.
- ORDER: In the Government Orders first to fourteenth read above, Government have sanctioned Special Pays to various categories of Government employees at different rates from time to time.
- In the Government Order fifteenth read above, Government have sanctioned Special Pays at different rates to various categories of Government employees basing on the recommendations of 9th Pay Revision Commission, 2010.
- In the Government Order sixteenth read above, orders were issued for implementing Revised Pay Scales, 2015 based on the recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission, to the 2 State Government employees.
- The Tenth Pay Revision Commission has recommended inter-alia, enhanced rates of Special Pays and also recommended that no Special Pays be paid to any category over and above of what is recommended.
- The Government have decided to accept the recommendations of Tenth Pay Revision Commission and accordingly hereby order that Special Pays be paid at the revised rates as indicated in column-4 of the Annexure to this Government order to the holders of the posts specified in column-2 of Annexure.
- The Revised Special Pays indicated in the Annexure to this order are admissible only to those already drawing the amounts shown in column-3 i.e., ‘existing’ and wherever both 'Existing' and 'Revised' Special Pays are shown. In respect of those categories for whom Special Pay is sanctioned afresh, no amount is shown in column-3 of the Annexure i.e., existing amount.
- These orders shall come into force with effect from 01.05.2015. 8. Necessary amendments to the Manual of Special Pays and Allowances shall be issued in due course.
- DOWNLOAD....GO.56, TELANGANA Spl Pays & Alowances in RPS-2015