Recruitment of (402) teachers in Tribal Welfare Ashram Schools – through Special DSC 2014 – Permission Accorded - Orders – Issued
- G.O.MS.No. 53 Dated:12-05-2015
- Read the following: 1. G.O.Ms.No.45, Social Welfare (TW.SER.III/A1) Department, dt:28.06.2011 2. Tribal Welfare Department’s U.O.No.9966/ TW.Edn.1/ 2014, dt:01.05.2015.
- ORDER: In the G.O. first read above the Tribal Welfare Department has issued orders to Andhra Pradesh Tribal Welfare Subordinate Service Rules.
- The Tribal Welfare Department has furnished a list of vacant posts of different categories of teacher posts and requested to accord permission to fill the posts through Special DSC – 2014.
- After careful examination of the proposal of the department and keeping in view the actual requirement and the overall financial implications, the Government hereby accord permission to the Tribal Welfare Department to fill Four hundred and two (402) vacant posts of teacher in Tribal Welfare Ashram Schools located in Scheduled areas of Andhra Pradesh with the eligible local STs through Special DSC 2014.
- Sl.No.Name of the postNumber of posts1School Assistants652Telugu Pandits Grade-II303Hindi Pandits Grade-II244SGT1185SGT/ GPS1486PET67Craft68Drawing / Music5Total402
- DOWNLOAD...GO.53, Teacher posts recruitment in Tribal welfare Department.