SCERT Designed a 10 Day Art and Integrated Learning Progarm form 26.7.16. to 5.8.16. at Tirupathi for Pfimary Teachers . Proceedings and List of Teachers for Training are given below.
Click here to download the List of Teachers
INSPIRE SANCTION LIST OF ALL DISTRICTS WITH STUDENT NAMES 2015-16 Government of India Ministry of Science & Technology, Department of Science & Technology List of Selected Students under the INSPIRE Award Scheme for the Year 2015-16
Guidelines to Conduct SMC Elections 2016
Guidelines for Conduct of SMC Elections (under sub rule (1) of Rule 19)
a) The School Management Committee (SMC) shall be constituted in every school, other than an unaided school, within its jurisdiction.
b) The school having both primary and upper primary classes shall have one SMCfor the entire school;
c) In case of schools having classes for both elementary and secondary education, separate School Management Committee . shall be constituted for the elementary section, which may be styled as 'upper primary School Management Committee' of the corresponding school;
d) The School Management Committee once constituted shall exist perpetually until its abolition or merger, to be authorized by the Manda! Education Officer in case of Primary Schools and the DEO in case of other schools. However members will retire as per their terms. The resultant cyclical and casual vacancies shall be filled within reasonable time as prescribed by the Implementation Authority."
4. Composition of the School Management Committee
(a) Elected members: (Clause (a) in Sub-rule (2) of Rule.19)
(1) Three parents/guardians elected by parents/guardians of children in each class, of whom at least one person is parent/guardian of a child from the disadvantaged group and another person is a parent/ guardian of a child belonging to weaker sections, and two are women. Provided that, in case, the number of children in a class is less than 6, the same shall be- combined with the next lower or higher class, such that the number of electors in the combined class is 6 or.more.
(2) The term of an elected member will be for two years, or the date of leaving-from-the-school of the member's child/ward, whichever is earlier.
(3) New parent/ guardian members from entry class will be inducted into the SMC to replace those parent members who will move out of the SMC when their children leave school."
(6). Ex-officio members: (Clause (b) in Sub-rule (2) of Rule.19)
(1) The Head Teacher or the in charge Head Teacher of the school shall be the Member Convenor;
(2) Additional Teacher Member nominated by the MEO preferably from the gender opposite to that of the Head Teacher;
(3) The concerned Corporator / Councillor/ Ward Member, as the case may be;
(4) The Anganwadi Worker(s) serving the neighbourhood area of the school;
(5) The Multipurpose Health Worker - Female (ANM) serving the neighbourhood area of the school;
(6) The President of Mahila Samakhya of the concerned village/ ward."
(c). Coopted members: (Clause (c) in Sub-rule(2) of Rule.19)
(1) Two school supporters from among persons who is an eminent educationist, a philanthropist, office bearer of a voluntary organization, an alumni or such other supporter of the school; coopted by the elected members of the SMC.
(2) The term of coopeted members shall be two years from the date of first meeting followingthe date of cooption."
(d} Local Authority - Clause (d) in Sub-rule (2) of Rule 19
"Local-Authority-Chairperson: The concerned Sarpanch / Municipal Chairperson / Mayor may attend any meeting of SMC in their respective areas, at his/ her discretion."
5. Election for Chairperson & Vice Chairperson (Sub-rule (3) of Rule 19) The School Management Committee shall elect the Chairperson and the
Vice Chairperson from among its elected members. Provided that at least one of them should be a parent/ guardian of a child from the disadvantaged group or the weaker sections. Provided further that atleast one of them should be a woman."
6. (Clauses f,g,h,i & j in Sub-rule(4) of Rule.19)
1. Both parents of a child may participate in the deliberations of the annual general body. However, only one of the parents shall be eligible to vote for election of parent/ guardian representative to the SMC.
2. Parents/guardians having children in different classes shall be eligible to participate in the election process of each class.
3. The Head Teacher shall conduct the election.
4. At least 50% of the parents/ guardians should be present for conducting the elections.
5. Elections shall ordinarily be by show of hands or voice vote. In extraordinary situations of unresolved contention, secret ballot procedure may be adopted."
7. meeting with all the members of SMC (i.e., elected members, ex-officio members and co-opted members) shall be conducted on the day of oath taken by the members. The tenure of the new SMCs will come into force from the day of the oath taken by the members. DOWNLOAD.....Guidelines to Conduct SMC Elections 2016
PROCEEDINGS OF THE CONVENOR LPCET – 2016 & REGIONAL JOINT DIRECTOR OF SCHOOL EDUCATION, KAKINADA
Present:- Sri V.S.BHARGAVA, M.A., B.Ed.,
Rc.No.2899/B3/2016 Dated:- 14.07.2016
Sub:- LPCET - 2016 – Conduct of Computer based test scheduled on 17.07.2016 – Certain Instructions – Issued – Regarding.
Ref:- Proc.Rc.No.726(LPCET)/Trg/2016 Dated 20.06.2016 of the Chairman, Commissioner of School Education, AP, Hyderabad
In pursuance of the orders issued in the reference read above, the computer based test for LPCET – 2016 is scheduled on 17.07.2016 in the state of Andhra Pradesh conducted by AP ONLINE Hyderabad.
Therefore, all the District Educational officers in the state are requested to follow the guidelines detailed below for smooth conduct of LPCET – 2016.
Ø To conduct coordination meeting with heads of departments like Medical, RTC, Electrical etc., under the chairman ship of Collector & District Magistrate for conducting Computer based test of LPCET – 2016.
Ø Departmental Observers for Online Test were appointed [particulars were annexed].
Ø APONLINE will provide Centre Owner, Invigilators, Technical staff, IT Manager and Volunteers in each examination centre.
Ø Identity cards should be provided to the above staff.
Ø Photo Nominal rolls cum attendance sheet should be downloaded and hard copy should be sent to the examination centre.
Ø Scribes should be provided to the blind candidate as per the list annexed to these proceedings.
Ø The candidate should be allowed to make necessary corrections of their particulars in the Nominal roll.
Ø Consolidated list of corrections in the nominal rolls should be uploaded in the Excel sheet.
Ø White papers may be provided to the candidates for rough work if necessary.